Cancellation, Changes & Returns
What is your general refund policy?
As our product is perishable, baked and decorated by our skilled staff, our refund policy is as follows:
- If you do not pick up your order, we do not give a refund. If you need it at a later date, you will have to pay for both. We cannot resell any product that is not picked up by the customer.
- If there is a defect in your product please return it promptly, or the portion remaining, within 2 days of pick up. In this case we will provide you a proportionate refund for the amount returned if we determine there is a quality deficiency. We retain the right to judge our product quality for ourselves. Click here to complete our product return form: RETURN FORM
- If you try one of our products and just don't care for it, then we hope you try something different next time; however, a refund will not be given.
- Cancellations and/or changes for decorated cake orders, not including Classic and Classic Gold Wedding Cakes, must be made at least 2 business days in advance of the scheduled pick up time. Store credit will be issued for cancellations received with proper notice. Your store credit expires one year from the date of issue. No cash refunds.
- Classic and Classic Gold Wedding Cakes – Please be sure you want the cake before placing the order. Changes may be made to the decoration of the cake with 2 business days notice. NO REFUNDS OR STORE CREDIT.
- No refund will be given ever for an amount in excess of the original purchase price regardless of circumstance.
Tiffany’s Bakery reserves the right to modify its exchange/return policy at any time